New members of the vestry are elected each year at the annual meeting, scheduled for Jan. 21, 2018, to replace the members who rotate off the vestry after serving their three-year terms. The deadline for submitting names is Sunday, Dec. 24. Requirements for serving on the vestry are:
- A nominee must have agreed to have his/her name placed in nomination.
- A nominee must be at least 18 years old and an active participant in the life of the parish.
- A nominee must be confirmed or received by a Bishop of the Episcopal Church.
- A nominee must have been a canonically resident member of Trinity for at least 1 year.
- A nominee must be a financial contributor to the parish in the preceding year as shown by the records of the Treasurer.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the vestry please complete the form below. If you are nominating someone else, please contact that person first to determine his/her willingness to serve, then fill out the form below. All names submitted to the Nominating Committee will be kept confidential.