(Sundays at 8 a.m.) Trinity’s Rite I service is a traditional style of Anglican worship that is more familiar to those who grew up with the 1928 prayer book. It is quiet and contemplative. There is no music at this service. Instead, you’ll find yourself immersed in the rhythm of a beloved liturgy.
What you should know…
- You will receive an announcement and worship bulletin as you enter.
- The worship bulletin provides the order-of-service outline.
- You will use the Book of Common Prayer found in the pews to engage with the liturgy.
- All baptized individuals are welcome to receive Communion.
- If you do not wish to receive Communion, simply cross your arms across your chest as you approach the altar to receive a blessing instead.Coffee and fellowship follow the service in the Parish Hall.