(Sundays at 9:15 a.m.) Trinity’s Rite II Choral Eucharist typically has the highest attendance of our Sunday Services. At the 9:15 service you’ll see people from all walks of life. Our worship experience is enhanced by the presence of acolytes, beautiful organ music and singing from the Trinity Choir.
What you should know…
- You will receive an announcement and worship bulletin as you enter.
- The worship bulletin includes all readings and congregational responses.
- You typically do not need to use the Book of Common Prayer found in the pews. Instructions (rubrics) indicating when the congregation sits, stands and kneels are also included in the worship bulletin.
- Hymn numbers are noted in your worship bulletin. You will use the Hymnals found in the pews.
- All baptized individuals are welcome to receive Communion. If you do not wish to receive Communion, simply cross your arms across your chest as you approach the altar to receive a blessing instead.
- Proceed to the Parish Hall after the service for coffee and fellowship or the weeks’ Trinity Forum. The day’s topic can be found in your announcement bulletin.